The original, most complete and most up-to-date cruising guide to the coasts of Norway, Svalbard, and the west coast of Sweden.
The best cruising guide I have ever used.
- 800 pages (three volumes) of cruising information gathered over 35 years.
- 950 ports and anchorages described with information on approaches, where to anchor/tie up, marine services and shore-based activities and services.
- General Cruising Information section includes scores of tips on cruising northern destinations gathered by the authors during 20 years and 120,000 miles of North Atlantic cruising.
- Insider’s perspective from Norwegian correspondents Hans Jakob and Eli gathered in over 40 years of cruising Norway’s coast from Sweden to Svalbard.
- Planning maps.
- Over 800 photographs.
- Available as eBooks or paper books in three volumes.
- Free harbours and anchorages waypoint file for loading into Google Earth, Google Maps, your plotter or navigation software.