How Often Will Updates Come Out?
Our current plan is to bring out one updated volume each year.
How Do I Know When To Wait for aN Update BEFORE Buying?
We are going to do something that no other publisher ever does...warn you of updates well ahead of time. That's why it's really important to register (scroll down).
OK, When is the Next Update?
Check out our News and Updates page.
Will There Be FREE or reduced books for previous buyers?
- Good news: Your eBooks will automatically update for free, for the life of the 8th Edition.
- However, we obviously can't provide free, or even reduced-price, paper books—the printing cost and shipping would put us out of business.
How does that free eBook update work?
The next time you open The Guide on your device or computer it will automatically update—is that cool or what!
What If I Bought a PAPER BOOK JUST BEFORE YOU UPDATED IT?
- Sorry, we know that's irritating, but this has always been a risk with paper books.
- The best way to avoid this is to check our News and Updates page prior to buying.
- If you don't want to buy a new paper book to get the updates (we understand that), the best option is to buy the eBook for the same volume. It's less than half the cost of a paper book and is automatically updated for free, including all added photographs and charts.
- The second best option is to download a PDF of the update from this site, but that does require you to manually update your paper book, or at least remember to check the separate update document, and paper updates do not include new photographs and charts.
How Do I download a Paper Update for My Old Paper Book
- Go our News and Updates Page.
- Click on the "Read More" link for the volume in question. (If a volume is not listed, then it has not yet been updated.)
- Click on the download link.
I have another Question you haven't answered.
Send us an eMail, we are all ears.
- we won't share your email,
- or send you spam,
- and you can unsubscribe at any time.